Today we’re welcoming my long-time friend and colleague, Heidi Rose Robbins, back to the podcast for the second time.
Heidi has been a professional astrologer for 25 years, hosts two podcasts, leads Radiant Life Retreats, pens the hugely popular “Moon Notes” on Instagram, and has written a handful of books, including her newest one, Everyday Radiance, which was just published by Chronicle.
In our conversation today we speak about:
- How Heidi and I first met twenty years ago, and the ways our paths have interwoven since then
- Heidi’s new book, Everyday Radiance, and how we can use this as a resource for more wise and inspired living, every day of the year
- Ways that grief has shaped Heidi’s life and work over the past year
- Structures and mindsets Heidi has implemented over the past several years as her success and visibility have grown
- How she shows up authentically– in her work and personal life
- What’s next for her and an overarching practice that’s most sustaining her now
Enjoy our conversation!