Today I have a really wonderful conversation to share with you. Spring Washam is a well-known meditation teacher, author, and visionary leader based in California and Peru.
I first came across Spring this past summer, just after George Floyd’s murder when the Black Lives Matter movement really burst into the collective field. At that time I saw an online course she was offering that intrigued me, called The Dharma of Harriet Tubman.
Spring and I speak about:
- Her personal visitations from Harriet Tubman
- How Harriet’s an archetype so needed for these times
- Ways that Black women are the backbone of this country (The United States) and why white women need to support them
- What it’s like to be a biracial woman on the spiritual path
- How she’s created diverse, accessible spiritual communities
- What it’s like to lead “the church” of Harriet Tubman
- And how plant medicine plays a pivotal role in both of our lives, especially in healing trauma
There’s a lot of richness in here. Enjoy!
Spring’s website: www.SpringWasham.com
Sara’s website: www.SaraAvantStover.com